RCGTiming: Installation Instructions
- Login into RCGarage
- Go to Competition Admin Panel by using Menu Timing
- Press button Download
- Fill up the form in the popup window including the following params:
- Decoder Type - AMB compatible by default
- Interface - TCP/IP by default
- Port - applied if only "Serial Port" interface is selected
- IP Address - applied if only "TCP/IP" interface is selected. You need to enter an IP address configured within your AMB-compatible device
> Initialization using '
/ambconf/main.conf'... > Connected to AMB Box > Internet connection OK. Working online.
If you run the program `start.bat` and it says:
> No AMB Box connection. Connecting...then you should check your connection to AMB Decoder (see Steps 3 and 4 this README)
If you run the program `start.bat` and it says right from the start:
> Internet connection lost. Working offline.then you should check your Internet connection and Firewall settings.
If you run the program `start.bat` and from time to time it says:
> Internet connection lost. Working offline.It is OK. It only means that from time to time Internet connection was lost but it should recover the connection automatically without affecting the timings.